Need help finding energy to get things done (I have two jobs and I'm a full time college student)?

I'm so tired πŸ˜–. My morning job has started giving me hours all of a sudden and it's really hurting me. I have a 2 minute speech video that's due tomorrow along with more math homework. I missed yesterday's math homework so I'm trying to do it now but I still have to turn in today's homework which is an entirely new math topic that's close to 40 questions.
Need help finding energy to get things done (I have two jobs and I'm a full time college student)?
Not only that but I have to work this evening and I won't get off and back home until midnight and I have to be up for work at 5am πŸ˜₯. I get off in the evening but I have to finish my my speech video and then go to work again.
So basically I'm not getting any sleep and I need some innovative ways to get my schoolwork complete. I hired a math tutor so once we get things all up and running I'll have someone to help me do my homework but until then I'm on my own and I'm SOOO tired. I feel bad taking ten minutes to write this but nobody else gives a shit about my problems. Thanks

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• All I can say is try not to let things pile up. Coffee helps a lot, and get a 45minuet nap in between if you can. The concept of spending time around people with high energy actually works - you somehow absorb it πŸ˜‚ it's weird, I know. But it works.
    As for math, try to get some nearby classmates who seem to know what they're going and link up w them, you guys can go over questions and if you trust their skills they can do half the problems and so can you.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• tough man! stay in the fight!
    drink lots of water
    eat portions of lean chicken or meat or else fish with some veggies or beans. thatll make your blood sugar and mental clarity like ninja level even and focused. then get stuff done guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Make sure you take a few minutes to yourself every day to not think about school, work, etc. Even if you just take 5 minutes it could help...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask yourself if you NEED both jobs

0|0
    0|0
    • I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth unfortunately

• Show All
    • I’m not saying you have to, just consider how much money you need and work less if you need, you can’t work 2 full time jobs and go to school and have enough energy forever

• I'm just working until I get a car and once I do I can quit one job but not both. My parents are divorced and I live with my mom but she's poor too and we both work.

Recommended myTakes