Need help finding energy to get things done (I have two jobs and I'm a full time college student)?

I'm so tired πŸ˜–. My morning job has started giving me hours all of a sudden and it's really hurting me. I have a 2 minute speech video that's due tomorrow along with more math homework. I missed yesterday's math homework so I'm trying to do it now but I still have to turn in today's homework which is an entirely new math topic that's close to 40 questions.
Not only that but I have to work this evening and I won't get off and back home until midnight and I have to be up for work at 5am πŸ˜₯. I get off in the evening but I have to finish my my speech video and then go to work again.
So basically I'm not getting any sleep and I need some innovative ways to get my schoolwork complete. I hired a math tutor so once we get things all up and running I'll have someone to help me do my homework but until then I'm on my own and I'm SOOO tired. I feel bad taking ten minutes to write this but nobody else gives a shit about my problems. Thanks

32

Most Helpful Girl

• All I can say is try not to let things pile up. Coffee helps a lot, and get a 45minuet nap in between if you can. The concept of spending time around people with high energy actually works - you somehow absorb it πŸ˜‚ it's weird, I know. But it works.
    As for math, try to get some nearby classmates who seem to know what they're going and link up w them, you guys can go over questions and if you trust their skills they can do half the problems and so can you.

Most Helpful Guy