Do you think I can wear these compression shorts to regular gym classes?

I own these Lululemon men's compression shorts. Unlike compression underwear, these are designed to be worn as outerwear. Thick enough you can't see through and lined in the front to keep the outline of my goods from explicitly showing. I think they were intended to be used for running.

I currently use them for spin class like bike shorts (except these have no butt padding).

I'd like to wear these shorts to my other gym classes (group bootcamp classes) and general gym workouts, but I never see other guys wear anything like this.

Do you think I can wear these to other gym classes?Do you think I can wear these compression shorts to regular gym classes?

69

Most Helpful Girls

• Are they comfy? If they are and you like them then wear them πŸ™‚