Do you think I can wear these compression shorts to regular gym classes?

I own these Lululemon men's compression shorts. Unlike compression underwear, these are designed to be worn as outerwear. Thick enough you can't see through and lined in the front to keep the outline of my goods from explicitly showing. I think they were intended to be used for running.

I currently use them for spin class like bike shorts (except these have no butt padding).

I'd like to wear these shorts to my other gym classes (group bootcamp classes) and general gym workouts, but I never see other guys wear anything like this.

Do you think I can wear these to other gym classes?Do you think I can wear these compression shorts to regular gym classes?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Are they comfy? If they are and you like them then wear them πŸ™‚

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I personally would wear shorts over, but a guy asked same thing about running shorts and a girl said she prefers guys to wear them without shorts as she likes to check out what they packing πŸ˜‚ ... But I guess if your not a 60 year old skinny man it might be what she was after

0|0
    0|0
  • I ran CC, and track in hS. The girls, guys teams usually warmed up and cooled down. Almost half of the stretching and the icing together, and long busrides inteixing. So 14 -18 yrolds in tight lose shorts and wet t-shirts, and baggy shirts. We were all trying to see as much or each other as possible.. and yes we war spandex all over school. If highsholl sports. teams can be Co rec , why not 30 yr olds if 15 years. Adult paranoia around the gym and there alone. It's a stupid culteral pressure of the gym! Alone.. silly
    And if I wear spandex road racing or cycling anyone can kiss my ass. I'm busy. Don't interrupt my workout with talk about the weather or the guy who grunts too loud, or the 10 piece Chicken flashing, and flirting with all the Attys, and Pro athlete's there with their wife's?

0|0
    0|0
  • You can wear whatever u want just be careful bout the dick print

0|1
    0|0
  • You can, but people might not think they look super good. They probably won't care much though.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you think they are comfy go for it! I once wore a pair of "butt shorts" to the gym. They kept riding up and I felt so self conscious I never wore them again πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I think this is a great idea especially if you want to let the world know that you have a 2 inch penis.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear Lululemon leggings as long as they are comfortable wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen people train in a tanktop and skins... no shorts... I mean, to each their own but I'd wear shorts. That's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter, no one will look at your shorts lel

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • sure as long as they are comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • They look good for the gym. 😊