What do you guys think of this topic it’s body positive vs fit people?

So it’s a debate on wether any body size is acceptable or is it better to be fit and healthy. Honestly I think it’s better to be fit and healthy and if you love your body you should want to lose wait and not feed into this love yourself for how you are bullshit. Your health comes first like if your a bit overweight then I guess it’s okay but if your morbidly obese then you have a problem.
What do you think?
https://youtu.be/eVZJFULZVfA
  • Being fit is better
  • Love your self no matter what size

67

Most Helpful Girls

• I agree, it's better to put your health before your feelings. I would rather live longer and put a little effort than let myself go out of comfort to eventually die of disease. Being fat should no be socially acceptable I'm not saying shame people for it but, there really isn't anything positive about being unhealthy. I'm not saying you can't look great still as a big person but, what i am saying is it's unhealthy and should be worked on. Also i know there are people with diseases that Can't get any smaller unfortunately and that's okay this is not about them.

• Exactly perfect reply that’s what I’m saying. I think when people say they should owe weight they get offended but they shouldn’t it’s not a bad thing. It’s better to be healthy and live a good life. I don't know why they are promoting an unhealthy thing.

• People just are a bunch of babies nowadays tbh I've heard of People feeling like their own doctors are fat shaming them 😒. Also honestly doe I don't get the big push to start promoting an unhealthy body type more. We don't need people to start thinking its perfectly normal to get as big as they want.

• All I can say is love yourself enough to be healthy. Mentally, and physically. Sure you can accept being fat. And love it. Great for loving yourself no matter what. You don’t have to be ripped in all. But really diabetes is bodypositive? High blood pressure? overweight to the point of having joint pains? Hard time going to the bathroom And all that? 0.0 no no no.
    I've watched my 600 pound life way too much and see nothing positive about that. Also just knowing people and hearing the issues overweight people have. Nothing positive about it.

• Exactlyyyyyyy that’s what I’m saying like a bit overweight is fine as long as your active and fit. But being morbidly obese is a problem and people shouldn’t be promoting that.

• yup. The whole body positive is shit. The health style is not positive xD why don’t they get it.

• Cuz they are to sensitive to understand lol 😂