How do Americans dare to call Indians fat with the existence of following maps?

How do Americans dare to call Indians fat with the existence of following maps?How do Americans dare to call Indians fat with the existence of following maps?
Updates:
5d
People citing poverty as the reason should know that there are literally so many foods that cost under 100 Rs. or even 50 Rs. and most people can easily afford that. The west exaggerates India's poverty too much.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't.

Everyone knows we are the fattest nation on the planet.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Generalization is one of the most unhealthiest behaviors among humans.

I have no idea why it's so difficult to open the perspectives and earn a little wisdom to understand just because a group of Americans however you came to interact with claiming such, it doesn't mean 325.7 million Americans feel the same.

It's like overhearing two Italian guys saying they hate China and believe that Italians hate Chinese people.

So whatever happened to you, take few deep breaths, and forget about it. And stop blaming majority for a minority.

1|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Nothing happened to me. I have read several posts on the Internet.

• 5d

This is exactly what happened to you. That's what i meant.

Your behaviors are very inappropriate and immature. You are actually hurting yourself for no reason. People talk about so many things on internet. Internet is the least place that you should care about. There are so many trolls and people who enjoy pissing off people.

You are salty and stressed over internet posts. It's immature because it's obvious you don't have enough experience to simply not care about people's mouths. So you need to start practicing that from now on.

And, as i've said, generalization is unhealthy. Expand your perspective and do not do this because it's harmful and inaccurate. A few posts on the internet does not represent 325.7 Million people. Got it? besides, a few post on internet don't worth your nerves. You're just taking things too seriously.

• Lol what? There are still fat Indians and theyre just using it as an insult

0|0
    2|0
    • 5d

What? See the map. Your country is leading in obesity.

• Show All
    • 5d

Im. Not. American.

• 5d

India has waay higher poverty and starvation so no, with the amount of dying kids and starving families obesity is lower

• They are not calling Indians fat , they are only call you fat.

0|0
    1|0
    • 5d

No one called me fat you fat pig

• Show All
    • 4d

Or a pig

• 4d

You eat poop to get so fat

• Where in the world are you getting your premise?
    You are just snatching bizarre things out of the air.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Oh so these maps are fake bc they show usa is the leader in obesity?

• 5d

"Americans call Indian fat"

• 5d

I have read it on the Internet. Men who look like pigs calling Indians fat.

• I didn't realize this was even a thing, are you projecting?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think thatโ€™s a lie and you probably just made up the question because you donโ€™t know what to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like a bitch and a generalizing troll. What kind of condescending BS question is this?

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

You look like a bitch

• 4d

lol first off, you don't know what i look like, second, i'd rather look like a bitch than actually be a bitch.

• who is calling indians fat?

1|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Americans

• Show All
    • 5d

No it's not just one person. I've read many posts on the Internet.

• 5d

well i wouldn't put a lot of stock in the internet OR judge all americans based on a few internet posts you see

• I've never seen or heard of anyone calling an Indian fat. Are you sure that's a real stereotype?

0|0
    0|0
  • How do Indians dare to call Americans fat? Ok now this question is broken.

0|0
    0|0
  • North Indians are fat tho๐Ÿ˜…

0|0
    1|0
    • 5d

North Indians are beautiful and healthy while south Indians are ugly and fat.

• 5d

come to punjab

• Lol no we dont call Indians fat.. I smell a troll.

2|1
    1|0
  • Who?

0|0
    0|0
  • I never heard of an American called Indian fat.

0|1
    0|0
  • No one calls them fat...

0|0
    0|0
  • Who has said that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Who calls Indians fat?

0|0
    0|0
  • Troll

0|1
    1|0
  • Who calls indians fat? Most indians have a smaller frame and are quite short. Of all the stereotypes fat belongs to the white americans!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes