What would happen if I dont eat for at least a week or few days? How much weight do u think I will lose?

411

411
  • Everybody loses weight differently so there's no way to know unless you try. But you'll lose lean muscle mass. It's not recommended to fast longer than 72 hours though. You should talk with a doctor before trying that.

If you wanna lose weights ght with fasting, you should just do intermittent fasting. Fasting times like 16/8 could actually help you lose weight at a faster pace depending on what you eat and how much you're active.

• Don't Do That just to Not... Be Fat.
    Be Sensible Here, Dear... Eat 6 Small Meals, Healthy Ones, Drink Water, And Exercise. Yu cam lose 2-5 pounds in a week.
    If you Do it Your Way, Bae, You will Become Weak and your Body Feeds Off those Fat Cells then. xx

• You will lose all your mucus if you do this I recommend eating desapo melon when your hungry this will help lose body fat, drink nettle tea as well good luck.

• 4d

How much weight do u think I will lose?

• 4d

Drink a heap of distilled water and Himalayan sea salt with this would guess 10kg I lost 15 in 2 weeks just doing this, and if you are super hungry eat quinoa no far or anything bad in that stuff so your body will use the minerals in this and your good really

• Less than if you eat three chicken salads with cheese and ranch. It has no carbs and your body won't go into starvation mode to conserve fat. You can eat ten a day and still loose weight. It's a form of the Atkins diet and it will work faster for losing weight than starvation. It's also a lot healthier. Make sure you take one a day vitamins too. As your body can't make fat without carbs, you'll just start shedding weight. I've seen people loose 50lbs in a month that way.

• You can lose weight a lot faster by going on a low carb diet and exercising for 30 - 120 minutes a day. Try it for 2 days and then see if this works better than not eating.

• You'll lose muscle and water weight, but not fat. Your metabolism will slow and when you do start eating again you'll just gain it all back and be right where you started. Not a smart idea.

• Just go on a fruit diet, like eat fruit all the time, take long walks, kiddo. You have many ways to lose weight, but, starving is not one of them. Hmu I will always advise you and be a support, no bs !

• It's possible to actually gain weight that way as your body goes in to starvation mode and conserves calories by slowing your metabolism way down.

• Depends on how much fat and muscle you have right now

You will lose quite a bit though

• You probably won't make it over a day, but to play along, I'd say 3 pounds.

• Dont do it you'll get light headed when you stand up then you'll hit the deck

• You will probably gain weight.
    You need fuel to make your body burn fat

• That’s not a healthy way to lose weight

• 4d

Yep I know... but how much do u think I will lose weight?

• 4d

You’ll lose weight but gain weight because you need to eat calories to burn calories

• That’s very unhealthy and dangerous

• Don't do that. I've been down that path before and it's a bad road. Lose weight the healthy way, don't starve your body. That'll just mess up your metabolism. You'll likely just lose water weight and muscle mass.