Do you ever feel really sad all of a sudden?

One minute I'm happy and then the next I'm really sad, the type of sad where it physically hurts in my chest🀦tf? I have no fUcKiN idea why and I wanna know why since I'd like to fix it.

I've been holding onto a lot of shit that happened in the past, but I've been letting it all go and moving on, so I doubt that's the cause of this unexpected sadness that shows up whenever the fuck it feels like... rude as fuck if u ask meπŸ˜‚.

1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yup, it mostly hits me at night since that's when I'm alone and not doing much so my brain starts focusing on everything that has been bothering me.

It sucks. Sorry you're feeling this way :/

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Literally me every fUcKiN nightπŸ™ŒπŸ˜©

I'm sorry that ur going through this aswell πŸ˜•

• I'm sorry to hear that :/ I always felt sad only when something bad happened to me or someone else. I wish I could give you a hug. :/

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah i feel the same... personally because i have a lots of wounds from the past that haven't healed, also because i don't have someone to love and i'm just lonely, not because i cannot find girls, but because i'm affraid to be hurt again...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i know how you feel i been dealing with mental
    health illnesses since i was in my early 20's yes i
    know it sucks. I'm diagnose with : Bipolar disorder,
    Schizo-effective disorder, General Anxiety Disorder
    I get my ups and downs with moods changing from
    one thing to the next. I'm on Klonopin, Seroquel ,
    Depakote plus medicines for physical illnesses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that was me today actually. Usually there's some kind of trigger, no matter big or small. Could be a lack of sleep, or even maybe a nutritional reason.
    Could be imbalances of chemicals in your brain, or even hormonal imbalances.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of demons in my past as well that I've been letting go of but sometimes old feelings can creep up on you no matter what. The best thing to do is remind yourself that what you're feeling is going to pass

1|0
    0|0
  • Relatable. Hmm I'm not sure about this but it can be one of these or some other reason. I think you should get help
    -I didn't got any physical pain , just the mood change.
    This is just what my math teacher once said. When you had a breakup and didn't overcome within about 3 weeks your brain your brain getting used to it and keep releasing chemicals that make you sad. Which eventually lead you to depression ( hormones). That can be the reason. I no longer that sudden feeling of sad tho
    -Bipolar disorder. Its also a form of depression. You can Google it.
    - Or just the woman's body. I Don't know how it works πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya alright?
    Maybe unburden all of it?
    Seems like you haven't totally moved on πŸ€”

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I get sad over pretty much nothing and feel very bad

1|0
    0|0
  • Just be happy and stop thinking about the past occurances. What has gone is gone, cantvnchange it. And it will all be ok

1|0
    0|0
  • Hormones lol. Hope you feel happier soon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... Today. xx

1|1
    0|0
  • I do too. I feel like I need help.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's called hormones

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to hug you so hard now

2|0
    0|0
  • Hormones. Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • you may be bipolar

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a teen it's normal. If you want to cry cry if you want to laugh laugh if you want to fart fart - you are excused you are a teenager 😍

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes