I hurt so much what should I do?

I have had stomach problems for 2-3 years. It was never major but it started getting bad. Last night it was hard to sleep and my grandma started yelling and griping About where mom was waking me up a hour ago. My throat chest and stomach hurt. I could taste nasty sour, sweet and bitter acid in the back of my mouth.

After a while of silently hoping it go away it got worse. I started crying and turning side to side trying to find a more soothing position. My mom got home about 30 minutes and got me a few donuts I asked yesterday. I texted her never mind but she got them anyway and told me eat them. I tried but I couldn't I felt even worse.

I started to cry again because I burned all over and I just wanted to stop. I finished one but I felt sick. I could taste acid in my throat and it burned. I started pacing back and forth because laying down wasn't helping. I needed or felt the urge to bend down and puke so I was going to go outside to relieve myself self but my grandma said ( no!!! Drink milk.)

I hate milk and it makes me gag. So I refused clutching my stomach with one hand while holding my throat crying with the other walking back and forth. My mom pulled me closer told me to go to the bathroom I did it. Most of the donut didn't come up it was mostly clear acid.

I took a hot shower threw my pillow far away and laid flat. I feel like I should get a upper endoscopy or something? I still hurt what should I do. (Woke up around 10 am something)I hurt so much what should I do?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people are allergic to cows milk and don't even know it.

No one should be drinking it. Most people don't know that cow's milk has a natural antibiotic in it to aid in the new baby cow's immune system... it's call "pus", like the white stuff at the tip of a zit on your face, so if you like and want cow's milk, at least know what it is you are enjoying.

Only drink, almond or hemp milk.

Go to a naturopathic doctor, ND, immediately!

If you want to go to an MD instead, be prepared to become a drug addict.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Sounds as though you have a case of acid reflux, you don't say what you had to eat previously as certain foods and stress can aggravate it.
    1 get a Doctors appointment ASAP, it may be more than an upset stomach.
    2 Shift to a bland diet until you get cleared by the Doc and try to relax you winding yourself up will not help, try raising the head of your bed and sleep on your left hand side if you can, it'll help with the symptoms.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lately I don't like eating. So its inconsistent. I had bad acid yesterday too but it wasn't as bad as today. I mostly just drank broth yesterday but I did have lasagna too but I got acid really bad and ended up throwing up. I don't have a virus or flu but I know tomato sauce or anything really fatty or acidic is bad for reflux.

But I don't think is just food. Because even as a kid I didn't know what was heartburn or acid reflux. Id sometimes taste puke (acid) in my mouth if I burped and I'd have a hot feeling in my chest. But I'd didn't take any mind to it because it didn't hurt and it was normal so I forgot. But now I notice it because it lasts longer and is 100 times worse.

I did lay flat on my back and breath deeply for awhile to sooth my throat. So I've calmed down awhile ago. So I think number 2 in your suggestion can help temporarily

• Try running a diary to track what could be triggering off an attack, don't ignore this because as time goes on you could end up with erosion of the gullet (its also known as Erosive Esphagitis) which if left untreated is not something you'd like I've been there. On the diet side switching to 5 or 6 small, light meals a day can reduce the stress on your digestive system and selecting foods that are soft and easy to eat is also advised. Use a straw to avoid gulping large quantities of liquid.
      Gravity is your friend, so as I said earlier elevate the head of your bed with 6- to 8-inch blocks. These simple life-style modifications can help speed your recuperation and prevent further problems.

• It could be Gerd , Gall Bladder problems, Heart problems
    my advice is seek medical attention at your local ER or
    Hospital Emergency Room Care. This is serious issue and
    it appears to be getting worst. Sorry this is happening to you
    all my prayers hope you feel better !!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the past two years as it started really affecting me I thought it was gerd too.

• Yeah i hope you feel better @justicebooks1 cause i am leaning
      to that being more like your gall bladder than gerd , really i believe
      gerd doesn't usually make one that sick and when you throw up
      that is positive signs of a Gall Bladder Attack. -Hugs- God Bless You !

• Thank You For MHO :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Quit drinking milk

Go to the doctor

Maybe start taking nexium or Prilosec until you get to the dr

If you have insurance call the nurses line and ask for assistance

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you I asked my mom about this along time ago. She said she get me an appointment but never really did. I do have health insurance though. But I don't drink milk , I just can't swallow it so I haven't really drunk milk since I was like 10 or twelve years old.

• There should be an assistance number on the insurance card. You can call there and theyโ€™ll give you advice from a medical professional. Meantime run to the pharmacy and try nexium or Prilosec...

• Why would you take the time to write all that? Go to the doctor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely get into a doctor. I had the same problem which turned out to be severe GERD. The sooner you see a doctor, the sooner you'll feel better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jesus Christ... That was horrifying to just read... ๐Ÿ‘€

Does this happen every night?

1|0
    0|0
    • I've had acid reflux for awhile now. It was bad a few times but I got used to it so I wouldn't really notice when I had stomach or chest pains. But today it was two times as worse.

• Show All
    • Yeah I'm gonna try after a few more hours my grandma is watching TV and my mom is asleep. I'm gonna whine\beg and gripe till I get an appointment. My body and acid reflux has calm downed some now but I know it will get worse so thank you I'll do it today.

• Perfect! I hope for the best! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

• Omg this sounds really bad go to doctor also you family sounds kinda mean

1|0
    0|0
    • If your parent donโ€™t take u to a doctor they are stupid like really really stupid

• Yeah their kinda stupid when it comes to my mental or physical health but I think they just don't want to waste gas money even though I have health insurance. And after I quiet down or it is less intense they don't bother because it "temporary" so its not bothering me. But each episode of this gets worse.

• I have had a similar experience and the only thing thats soothes it is chocolate milk or greek yogurt or cream cheese if you noticed they are all dairy you would be correct almost any dairy product helps. Greasy foods and sugary foods make it worse

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have 't ruled your gallbladder out yet, I'd get that checked out. Along with seeing if your doctor suggests taking a proton pump inhibitor.

0|0
    0|0
  • what have the medical professionals said?

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to Walmart and get you some ranitidine take two and you will feel better

0|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m so sorry take a bath and get lots of sleep

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like acid drip go to doctor

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes