Are my legs fat?

My big sis says i need to eat more which i hate cause i feel like im acc tubby and no slim like she thinksAre my legs fat?Are my legs fat?Are my legs fat?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun, for anyone saying that's fat, that is muscle. I've trained, I know. Dont ever pit yourself down based on other people's opinions, you should flaunt those legs because i know a lot of people would dream for your curvy and and clear legs! If you feel "too small" some blocked shoes or heels do wonders. So do tinted tights ( they make your legs look slimmer). Also, dont wear long dresses or baggy clothing because it makes you look bigger than what you are, tight fitted and short clothing helps you accentuate your figure and girl, you have a beautiful figure, flaunt it!

0|0
    0|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ok thanks so much and now i feel really bad for making u feel awkward but im a boy and that "dress" is just a really long vest

• Show All
    • Yeah, crazy world out there. Apparently it helps people feel powerful. I think those who feel that way have control issues. Power comes from force but also holding back when you know it'll fuck everything up.

• Im scared to hurt anyone... i just try be gentle and like softcore stuff like wediges amd stuff and not hardcore stuf like that cause that sounds scary and i would hate day

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you work out, it shows! I can see the definition and muscle. Your legs look really nice! And I'm sure they'd look great if they were fat too! Love your legs always- no matter the fat on them. They are your legs ๐Ÿ’–

0|1
    0|0
  • you aren't rail thin or anything, but your legs look like muscle more than fat

0|0
    0|0
  • They look like theyโ€™re saggy and have cellulite

0|1
    1|4
  • You got fat legs kid

0|0
    1|1
  • You got fat legs kid

0|0
    0|2
  • ja, it ist fat

0|0
    1|2
  • Nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • No <3

0|0
    0|0
    • Yayayay thanks yaw

• Show All
    • Maybe ๐Ÿ˜‚ sorry dude!

• I mean i just checked and i am a boy... yup just checked again

• They look fat.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, they're not fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute undies.

0|0
    0|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณummm... uhhh i just like pandas um im no a babyyyy

• Nothing to worry about

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf u ain't fat at all, and for anyone who said that don't listen just eat what ever the hell you want u look fine

0|1
    0|0
    • Meh I don't know... i dont really wanna eat much if like the majority say fat cause like ima wanna be like da other boys

• Show All
    • Okay but not eating that ain't gonna get u a six pack, go to the gym or do press ups that way u can eat what ud normally eat plus more becaeur burning calories and get the body u want with out being unhealthy

• Hm im no really wanna six pack but i just kinda feel like im no what my sis says i am

• Fat.

0|0
    1|2

Recommended myTakes