Have You Gagers Been Working On Your Summer Bodies?

I definitely have a ways to go but so far I think I am ready for the beach🌊Have You Gagers Been Working On Your Summer Bodies?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't cut just for summer, because I don't swim very much in the summer anyways. I bulk when I want and I cut when I want. Right now I do happen to be cutting, but I just started recently, so summer will end before I'm finished cutting anyway.

I'm only cutting because I'm moving states to go to college, and when I make my first impression on the women in my new social circles, I would rather be lean, but not have as much muscle mass as I'd like, than be buff, but a little chunky.

1|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

I really hate cutting. The most I cut in a week for weigh ins is 21 lbs. Thanks for the response πŸ‘πŸ˜‡

• I have the body of a god. Unfortunately its Buddha.
    I'm off to the sun, will be running around in shorts only. I'll be there with girlfriend, she's seen it all. Noone else's opinion matters to me

3|1
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

THIS. CRACKED. ME. UPπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• 9 d ago

Seriously though, i'm not body confident, never have been. But not going to lose weight for vanity reasons over summer. I need to find a regime of a balanced diet and excercise thats sustainable to live a healthier life

• 8 d ago

Haha this is hilarious!

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes ma'am! Though I'm working on having a sexy, fit body year round... not just for the summer! Mostly because where I live it's warm year round so I'm in shorts 70 percent of the year, lol

Just need to tone up my abs and triceps a bit more

1|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Girllllll I have to. It's been winter all freaking year in Colorado. It's finally in 80s today for the first time since last year. I have been busting my ass since the sun came out. πŸ–€πŸ’™β€οΈ

• 10 d ago

Lucky! I'm down here in Louisiana so it gets warm here around March. At least the heat makes me sweat off this fat faster!!! πŸ˜‚

• Well, I've bought myself a new bikini that looks amazing on me but, I do wish my tummy was still a bit more toned so I could look even better xD so no, I haven't been working on my summer body but I should lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 2|0
    0|0
  • I have nothing to prove to others nor I do I have no interest in impressing others, so I don't care about summer bods.
    I just work to be fit and healthy without caring about aesthetics.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sort of I lost a lot of wait quiting opipds got so sick but I was done with them so I'm good

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh, well. I live in the Arctic and have not planned for going away on holiday, so it's not like a lot of people is going to see me in a bikini this year anyway, but I do work out regulary and so I think I look alright.

1|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

I envy you. I want to live in Arctic too. It must be awesome. In winter. Summers not so much.

• Show All
    • 10 d ago

You see, I would leave the snow where it is.
      I don't need to put many layers on me. My body has quite the thermal output.
      Not seeing the sun? Where do I sign? :-D I HATE that bloody thing. It burns, blinds…
      That part when sun is always up, that's something what I couldn't handle though. But again, proper blinds, which don't allow any ling through should do the trick.
      Yeah, that is hot enough. Now, imagine if outside air has like 38 Β°C. You body literally cannot get rid of heat… How the fuck are you supposed to function in that shit? Nobody has the answer, but they sure as hell have mouth full of talk how summer is awesome. Even with laws of physics disproving that.

• 9 d ago

@Wolframium If you just leave the snow where it is you have to stay inside until spring, hahaha. This winter some days I shoveled snow late in the evening and still the morning after I almost couldn't open the door and get outside because of all the snow!

• Na i decided to start early preparations for my winter body

2|0
    0|0
  • I have since December, I can only do slow workouts though because I had an injury in my knee. πŸ˜’πŸ˜”

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes. I've integrated heathpipes into my body, gave them the ability of turning off or redirecting the flow of heat, I have 2 CPU-like coolers on my shoulders, 2 fans for each, and head, as usually, got special treatment. Many smaller heatpipes, dedicated cooling system.
    So basically, I have the ability to move heat around my body with a simple thought, or just turn on cooling itself.
    For really bad days, I have evaporative cooling set ready. It's pretty much the best, just vaporizing water with my heat. The downside is you need refills, obviously.

0|0
    1|0
    • 10 d ago

WHOA!

• Show All
    • 10 d ago

It doesn't and it kind of does, that's the point.
      For everyone, working out is the answer.
      For me, getting active cooling is.

• 10 d ago

Whatever worksπŸ‘

• No need actually. My body is naturally already athletic build lol

2|1
    0|0
  • Tried to go from beach towel look to beachball this year. Still fail. Closed in on a blowup madras tho".

1|0
    0|0
  • I train mine all year round, but if the Lord will allow, I only intend to show it to my future beloved.

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I don't care will take my overweight body out anyway

2|2
    0|0
  • Well I Up keep.

2|1
    0|0
  • My body’s been good all winter, it’s the benefit to working a fairly physical job I am always in shape

1|0
    0|0
  • I just keep on planning it but never started actually putting in the work.

1|0
    0|0
  • I stopped working out these past 2 weeks lol
    I am getting fat at work! I am around food 24/7!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I am eating all the time and dont move if it's not really necessary

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, but I am not like them bulky guys, I am a marathon runner and a triathlete so am skinnier but less body fat percentage, gotta keep those abs, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am kind of in a bulking phase. Fuck abs I want bigger deadlifts and huge traps.

2|0
    0|0
  • Good enough?

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah! Got my body nice and big. ... Girls like blubber, right?

0|1
    0|0
  • Trying too I take boxing class 3x a week and I’m woking on eating healthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I just started since I can finally go to the gym!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but i look like this year round and have always had nice abs

0|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Must be nice. My body fat percentage has to be so low to see my six pack. It's so difficult maintaining it 😒😭

• 10 d ago

I don't know πŸ˜… it doesn't make much of a difference to me

But ur a woman so its harder for you

• I have zero shame so fuck yeah I'm ready... however my legs sort of glow in the dark

1|0
    0|0
  • The beach gonna take my body however I present it lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's horrible
    Im starving

1|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Girl same. I think every food post is making me hungry.

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

Your skin, nails, and hair may not look great if you do not get enough nutrients as well. Just sharing my limited knowledge. There is nothing sexy about starving yourself

• 9 d ago

Talk to a dr or nutritionist to come up with a plan to reach your goals. Starving yourself is not good.

• Nope

1|0
    1|0
    • 10 d ago

That's the spirit 🀣

• 10 d ago

Haha I'm not chubby at all or whatsoever, but I don't put in any effort to e. g. go to the gym

• 10 d ago

Lucky. I have to workout all the time to manage my weight. I wish I was naturally fit. Less work and I can eat whatever I want. πŸ’™πŸ’œ

• No but I've been working on my forever body.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't have much to work on! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • I just ran 7.93 miles in 1 hour.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope lol. But I still go out regardless πŸ˜„

1|0
    0|0
  • Nopee, I probably should've tho...πŸ˜…

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a permanent winter body

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't go to the beach but I always watch my diet

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I'm just trying to maintain in general