Have You Gagers Been Working On Your Summer Bodies?

I definitely have a ways to go but so far I think I am ready for the beach🌊Have You Gagers Been Working On Your Summer Bodies?

1938

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't cut just for summer, because I don't swim very much in the summer anyways. I bulk when I want and I cut when I want. Right now I do happen to be cutting, but I just started recently, so summer will end before I'm finished cutting anyway.

I'm only cutting because I'm moving states to go to college, and when I make my first impression on the women in my new social circles, I would rather be lean, but not have as much muscle mass as I'd like, than be buff, but a little chunky.

• 10 d ago

I really hate cutting. The most I cut in a week for weigh ins is 21 lbs. Thanks for the response πŸ‘πŸ˜‡

• I have the body of a god. Unfortunately its Buddha.
    I'm off to the sun, will be running around in shorts only. I'll be there with girlfriend, she's seen it all. Noone else's opinion matters to me

• 9 d ago

THIS. CRACKED. ME. UPπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• 9 d ago

Seriously though, i'm not body confident, never have been. But not going to lose weight for vanity reasons over summer. I need to find a regime of a balanced diet and excercise thats sustainable to live a healthier life

• 8 d ago

Haha this is hilarious!

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes ma'am! Though I'm working on having a sexy, fit body year round... not just for the summer! Mostly because where I live it's warm year round so I'm in shorts 70 percent of the year, lol

Just need to tone up my abs and triceps a bit more

• 10 d ago

Girllllll I have to. It's been winter all freaking year in Colorado. It's finally in 80s today for the first time since last year. I have been busting my ass since the sun came out. πŸ–€πŸ’™β€οΈ

• 10 d ago

Lucky! I'm down here in Louisiana so it gets warm here around March. At least the heat makes me sweat off this fat faster!!! πŸ˜‚

• Well, I've bought myself a new bikini that looks amazing on me but, I do wish my tummy was still a bit more toned so I could look even better xD so no, I haven't been working on my summer body but I should lol