Should I Keep Trying To Lose Weight?

Since the beginning of last year (left picture), I have put on over 40 pounds of weight (right picture) due to various medical reasons. For the last few months, I have tried to diet and exercise, but had very little success. At this point, I'm wondering if I should just embrace my new curves instead of trying to become thin again. What do you all think? Please comment respectfully. I know I'm not wearing the most flattering clothes in the right picture, but it's what I like to wear around the house :pShould I Keep Trying To Lose Weight?
  • Yes; you look fat
  • No; if you feel good, why try to change

57

Most Helpful Girls

• You look better in the right pic, yes a bit chubby but there are plenty of men who definitely prefer curves to the pic in the left. Don't force yourself if you feel good, just be confident 😉

• 8 d ago

Thanks 😄 I really appreciate that!

Do you think women would prefer curves over the picture on the left?

• 8 d ago

Yeah I think so.

• Are u a boy or a girl? by the way why would u care about ur weight u look good in both

• 7 d ago

I'm a boy, and I've just been a little self-conscious after a friend poked fun at my weight

Thank you for the compliment ☺

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, tbh , i find the right body more attractive.. and you don't look fat... but , if you're not happy of what you see in the mirror then it wouldn't harm to try to change..

• 7 d ago

Well Thank You 😊 I wouldn't say that I am unhappy with what I see in the mirror, just a little more self-conscious 😶

• Don't worry, Be happy. Embrace the new you.

• 7 d ago

That's a lot easier said than done, but Thank You ☺