Do you do dumbbell workouts or machine workouts first at the gym?

• Do you do dumbbell workouts or machine workouts first at the gym??Machine workouts first
    Vote A
  • Do you do dumbbell workouts or machine workouts first at the gym??Dumbbell workouts first
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It depends on the day workout.
    When I do chest I start in free weights and only use one machine. On back day I start with machines and I do mostly machines. On leg day I don't use machines only free weights.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on which is free. If I'm doing chest, of course I'd prefer bench press or dumbbell presses first, but if its not free I'll do cable or machine flyes first. I just don't like to spend too much time in the gym :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cardio first always for me. My body needs to be properly warmed and stretch before weight training.🖤

0|1
    0|0
  • To keep testosterone in check. Gotta lift weight. I start with machines and end with a bench press.(All of which I made myself cause fuck you I live in the woods and I'm bearded.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t go to the gym but I do circuit training with machines and individual workout equipment (weights, grippers, ab wheels etc) at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Machines will always be inferior compared to free weights

0|0
    0|0
  • I warm up on the machines first

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumbells first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Machine workouts

0|0
    0|0
  • I do cardio first

0|0
    0|0
  • mixed

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumbbells

0|0
    0|0
  • I never do machine anything, always free weights. I do have a pull up machine I can use, but rarely do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes