Another question about vaginal problem?

Follow up with my last question that talked about me feeling extremely irritated down there. I did till my mom last night, how it all points to some kind of infection, how the pills i took for yeast infection didn’t work, etc.

She made an appointment, but my doctor also told her that i could try monistat.

Im very confused, because i have a microperforate hymen, meaning my opening it extremely small. I can't insert anything, so WHY WOULD SHE SAY TO USE MONISTAT? isn't that drug only available as a suppository that’s inserted? DOES MONISTAT COME IN OTHER forms? I’m curious. Thanks

21