Another question about vaginal problem?

Follow up with my last question that talked about me feeling extremely irritated down there. I did till my mom last night, how it all points to some kind of infection, how the pills i took for yeast infection didn’t work, etc.

She made an appointment, but my doctor also told her that i could try monistat.

Im very confused, because i have a microperforate hymen, meaning my opening it extremely small. I can't insert anything, so WHY WOULD SHE SAY TO USE MONISTAT? isn't that drug only available as a suppository that’s inserted? DOES MONISTAT COME IN OTHER forms? I’m curious. Thanks

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Most all Monistat kits come with either prefilled syringes of cream or they come with a ovule suppository that is loaded onto a very narrow applicator. Either way both was are more narrow than a tampon. The reason they come with applicators is because your finger is not long enough to get the ovule where it needs to be to kill the yeast. There is a one pill treatment that the doctor can prescribe BUT it usually takes several days to see any relief and it can cause some unpleasant side effects such as abdominal pain. If you do use the Monistat kit you need to wear pads because whatever you put up there comes down in a oily mess and can ruin sheets and nice panties.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

yeah but i can’t insert that because my vaginaal opening is tiny (size of the urethra)

• They’ll tell you to put it in your finger and put as much as you can in. It’ll be okay - don’t stress it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

She did a swab last time tho and told me it’s about the size of my urethra, and that i’m getting a hymenectomy (i think that’s what it’s called) to correct it in a little while

• Be patient and do as the doctor says

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes