What area of your body is your most dreaded area to exercise and why?

For me its the shoulders, Just an area I try to maintain. Never could grown them and tend to injure the most and easiest on my body.
  • Anything core. Just kills me
  • Forearms, (just can t see the change enough)
  • Glut or buttock area exercises
    Vote C
  • Whats your most dreaded area to exercise and why?Chest
    Vote D
  • Whats your most dreaded area to exercise and why?Thighs (already to big, don't want to grow them, to hard to work at...)
    Vote E
  • Calves
    Vote F
  • Arms and shoulders
    Vote G
5 d ago
I dont dread leg day because I like the results and accustomed myself to the type of pain and energy it takes
3 d ago
I am surprised to see the men not selecting thighs in the pole and selecting arms more often. I was expecting them to say thighs cause it closest reflects reality in the gym.

1219

Most Helpful Guys

• Legs, for sure. I was just starting to get used to working them, starting to enjoy leg day. But I got a pulled hamstring and also pateller tendonitis. So. Fuck.

I was also doing deep squats, namely. Ass to grass. Might have put too much stress on my knee and thigh. :( Haven't been able to do leg exercises for 3 months.

Shoulders are the most easily injured body part, as it's the only multi-directional joint in the body. With a huge range of motion, a lot of things can damage the shoulder. You want to be really careful with internal rotation with elevation. And you want to make sure, like, if you do lateral raises, that you don't go above shoulder, because that reduces the subacromial space and allows for shit to get pinched in there.

The most easily injured body parts in order are:
    Shoulders
    Lower back
    Knees :*(

So for exercises that work those, you want to be extra careful and know exactly what you need to do to avoid injury.

• I'd say Abs, because it just feels so much different compared to workout out other muscles, like I don't use as much weight, compared to something like pressing, it's just more body weight.

Plus, I don't think I have a low enough body fat percentage for my abs to be visible all the time too, though you can see a little bit of definition there.

Most Helpful Girls

• As a female, arms and shoulders. My legs progress very nicely. But my arms and shoulders... got I hate it. Especially 'cause I get easily tired doing my arms/shoulders compared to my legs. It's a dreaded excercise for me. But I constantly remind myself: if you don't do it you will eventually drop back down from 14kg to 5kg or less. So yeah I keep pushing myself despite it all...

• I will be honest, I have excercised in a while but I think it would definitely be my stomach and thighs. One cause the stomach is usally the last thing to go and two after doing squats my thighs are so for like 5 days max and durning those days i can't even squat anymore. That's how painful it is. I know people say you just keep doing it anyway but i'm very sensitive to pain.