Would you eat something healthy that's stinky, slimy or you just don't like it if it could heal you?

We all have probably had medications we've taken that tasted bad but because the doctor told us that it will make us better we took it. We may have even taken it even though the medication had a long list of side effects.

But would you eat a food that is stinky or slimy or both if you were told it could help you with what ails you? Or even your least favorite food?

I've actually started eating Natto which really is stinky and slimy. Slimy and stinky just isn't the types of foods I normally can tolerate but having ongoing health problems I've made myself eat foods that might not necessarily in my comfort zone which I know are for my own well being.

So as I slowly eat Natto for my first meal of the day. (the taste isn't that bad)
Could, would you eat something you dislike if you knew it could make a difference in your health?

Post Note: I'm eating Natto for digestion reasons and for Vitamin K2 since I have a hard time eating meat after my gall bladder surgery years ago. Also, it helps with increasing bone density which I have an issue with.
This is homemade Natto. I'm sure it is better than what I'm eating.
1
1