Would you be weirded out by someone sending you shoes at random times?

I don't know where to put this question as it could be in w different categories. Ok this person that I am sure she or he knows me really well. They know where to send me stuff as to not get me in trouble with my roommates who can be controlling most of the time. They think that just because I rent the extra room in thier house that they should know everything about me. They don't like my friends so I always go out. They will volunteer me to help one of their friends to move some thing because I have a truck. I told them that if they don't cut their shit out that I will leave. Any way back to the point. This peep knows my size and favorite brands and my go to color in shoes. I am just a little bit wierded out by the whole thing because I have no idea who is doing this. Aside from that I don't mind getting cute shoes at random times. Would you keep and wear them?
0
1