What's your preferred method to prevent the flu during flu season?

I never liked the idea of getting vaccinated for keeping the flu away. So I would always choose the nasal spray method, where the doctor would use nostril spray inside your nose and make you sniff in the mist really good, which is a good and painless alternative to a shot.

Nowadays, my mom is paranoid about health issues (like always xd) as most vaccines and sprays have some cancerous chemicals infused inside of them to work, so she convinced our whole family into taking non-GMO, etc. Oral drops with safe ingredients every week during the flu season, only for a healthier way that our naturopathic doctor recommends to us.
It actually works by lot, there's no pain, taste good, and it decreases the risk of flu by triple it claims compared to vaccines or any other method. Our doctor has been taking the drops for 20+ years and never have gotten the flu since.

What are your preferences for preventing the flu? 😃
Vaccines/injections (Most common)
Nasal Mist (Painless)
The Punch Method (Described as "Painless" but Painful for some; Taking a risk) [Not sure if they still do these]
Vote C
Oral Drops (Healthy; No chemicals)
Vote D
Another method (Write a comment)
Vote E
GirlGuy
9
10