In your experience do vegetarians or pescatarian (seafood) or Lacto-ovo (eat eggs and dairy) vegetarians look younger for their age?

I was just wondering if you have noticed people who were vegetarians or semi vegetarians looking younger than their age. I had my gall removed in 2012 and have had problems eating meat ever since. I can go without but I start to crave it. Taking B12 pills really don't work well with me. For me it is more the inability to digest the meat well. It slows down my digestive system. I never had any of this problem before my gall bladder removal but it was too far gone to save.

Are you or someone else a vegetarian and you look younger than your age?

P. S. I could never be a vegan. It just isn't in me. I really like my dairy and sometimes it is my only source of B12 besides eggs. https://thenutritionwatchdog.com/do-vegetarians-age-faster/
From what I've read being a vegetarian doesn't automatically mean you will live longer. Genetics have a play in it. Does cut down on illnesses due to poor eating. I do eat meat but then it takes days to digest and it isn't good. Fish and shrimp seems to settle well.
27 d
I think we all just have to eat which fits us best. My ex husband was a heavy meat eater but he, also, worked long hours and still had a slim body build into his 50s. I honestly think his body needed more meat.
5
2