Could have herpes someone help?

Anonymous
So today I went to quick care because I have been having some pain in my vagina. Well long story short they are testing me for herpes because I had small bumps and she wanted to make sure. She said usually the bumps she sees with someone are larger and these were very small and didn't pop when she swabbed them. However she said it could be early on and that everyone is different. I'm on an antiviral medication until I get the results. I'm freaking out. I want to think positively but I can't help it. Anyone out there with herpes that could give me some advice?
8 mo
Also we had unprotected sex multiple times and the first time was over a month ago and the first time I gave him oral was almost 2 months ago and I haven't had any "symptoms" till now. I know everyone is different but I'm really freaking out.
Could have herpes someone help?
2
2