I’m 300 pounds, is it possible to lose 80 pounds in 6 months?

I’m 23, 5’6 and I started my weight loss journey last Tuesday and my starting weight was 313 pounds. I am down to 305 as of tonight, which isn’t unexpected because of water weight and being obese I can lose weight quicker, which comes down to my question. My first goal is to be under 240 by May which is approximately 80 pounds. I think because I’m obese, it should be easy as long as I put the work in. This isn’t my first time doing weight loss, so this isn’t difficult overall as I’ve done it before. Here’s my plan:

1. 500 calorie lunch and dinner, so 1,000 calories per day. I don’t count fruits or vegetables towards this, it’s unlimited so I can snack on them whenever. I AM NOT a breakfast person, even at a young age I hated breakfast. I’m not going to push extra food on myself when it will make me feel sick in the morning and it’s simply extra calories.
2. I do a 3 mile walking in place video twice a day. I’ve done this video in the past and it’s perfect for me. It’s not too easy or difficult, plus I walk my dog in the afternoon for 20-30 minutes.
3. I only weigh myself once a month. I used to weigh myself daily out of curiosity, if it wasn’t a good number, I’d get depressed and go back to unhealthy eating. It’s the #1 reason why I’ve failed with weight loss. I now keep my scale at my family’s house which is 30 minutes away, so I’m not tempted and I visit once a month anyway.
4. I take a 2TBSP shot of apple cider vinegar before each meal. I know most people think it’s a myth or doesn’t work for them, but it has always helped with my weight loss.
5. My BIGGEST motivation is to wear makeup and cute clothes again. If I’m under 175 by next Thanksgiving, I am using my savings and tax return from this year to award myself with a shopping spree to wear makeup and clothes I’ve always wanted to wear. I watch makeup videos, clothing hauls and look at my favorite makeup/clothing websites which helps a lot.

What do you think?
9
4