Has anyone ever given you something to eat and then told you that something was in it that you didn't like? ... how about chocolate covered insects?

In the high school gym this guy brought out a box of chocolates knowing that I can not resist chocolate so I gobbled down a couple of them and then he said..."How do you like them?"
So, I told him they were delicious. Then he said..."They're CHOCOLATE COVERED ANTS!"

I AM NOT KIDDING!!

I had just bitten off half of the 2nd piece when he said that and so I looked at the part that was still in my hand and I could see little black parts in the chocolate!

I spit it all out on the floor and chased him into the boys locker room where he escaped out the other exit and ran away laughing his head off!

Has anything like this ever happened to you?

... and It wasn't funny, so stop laughing!!

I realized afterward that there are people that really do eat things like that... YUCK!!
Has anyone ever given you something to eat and then told you that something was in it that you didnt like? ... how about chocolate covered insects?
A. OMG! YES! That has happened to me and I was so upset!
B. Yes, but it wasn't insects, it was just a normal ingredient that I didn't like. (picture is chocolate ants though)
C. No, nothing like that has ever happened to me THANK GOD!
Vote C
D. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Unpleasant Eating Experience" survey
Vote D
GirlGuy
15
4