Why don't nobody on here enough to give me the real answer, why my Karate Instructor told me I won't be tearing anything up?

BubbaSparkx
So, I was in my last kickboxing session, back in September and after I was doing so well kicking and punching one of the bags, the instructor goes over to me and says, "You won't be tearing anything up." I don't know what to take from that or what to do, I guess nobody on here is willing to help, I'm not sure how to return to something I live, unless I embrace the fight and get my ass kicked, I have been forced to be weak, because certain people are sensitive to you standing up to them? Am I suppose to get into a role play or something? I don't know if Karate is scripted sometimes, so what happens next?
0
2