The smell of my medicine feels like it gets worse every day that passes, the feeling or vomiting gets more and more intense. Why?

Years ago I’ve had a kidney transplant and ever since I’ve been taking some medicine. They never smelled good, obviously but the last years they have been smelling terribly.
It has gotten to a point where I almost can’t take them out of their boxes to take them.

My parents can’t really smell them, they to say they smell bad but not as bad as I’m saying.
My boyfriend also thinks they smell bad and a few times he has even said “ew” to the smell of them.

Is it just me, could it be psychological? I don’t understand why would it be though since I haven’t really thought of stop taking them or anything like that.
0
1