How could I tone my body without weights? Maybe someone could help me to create an exercise routine? Will jogging make my flabby body worse?

Yes (i am on my period and wearing pads) i really dont like my love handles, belly pouch, and cellulite i have a bmi of approximately 24 and i have 0 muscle so i should probably lose weight also my waist definition is sometimes visible but sometimes i look very squared
How could I tone my body without weights? Maybe someone could help me to create an exercise routine? Will jogging make my flabby body worse?
I was planning on jogging maybe 3 times a week and doing 2 set of 50 squats throughout the day as you can tell I barely know anything about exercise because i have barely done it and i’ve had no one to guide me to help me get the body that i want.
The things that i want to change the most about my body are : my cellulite, i want to get a flat toned stomach, toned butt, i’m ok with thick thighs but i want them to be toned, I want my waist to be more defined i know that when i gain weight a lot of that fat goes into my waist making me look square shaped but when i lose it my waist can be defined and i really love that. i want to be a skinny girl even though i have big hips I’m not sure if this skinny belly dancer woman has big hips but i suspect that she does because of her waist definition. She is my body goal i really want to look like her who knows how much weight i need to lose to look like that. Also even my grandmother told me that i need to tone my body so you can already imagine how humiliating that is lol
I wish i was skinny
Updates:
7 d
I woke up didn’t even eat breakfast to take pics and ask this question lol i guess i really want to know
7 d
Also i really really like sugar and ramen
Add Opinion