Do you consider to be in good health in comparison with some friends of your same age?

Anonymous
Whether your friends are married with famil, single, divorced, etc butu overall you believe you are healthier than them. Im here referring about mild illnesses not grave or super serious. Illnesses or health state that you had known from your friends they suffer it all the time or very often.

m single and I consider to be in good health in comparison to other people I know and heard they always have illnesses of different kinds at such young age.

Iknow some of my former classmates from high schoolthat suffer from migraines and they keep taking pills and pills. Others suffers get sick often from the flu or cold. Others suffer often from colitis, some are intolerant to some meals or they suffern from the knee or the joints or mucles, etc etc I can name more health situations. In summary they are not like really healthy as they suffer from something or anything at their early or mid 40´s already
4
1