What the hell is her fucking problem? What does this sound like to u?

Countrywildmangirl
Soo. question and I want the honest truth what y'all think. about her.

My boyfriend and I had been staying with a family friend. and my boyfriend and I both told them numerous times that I am allergic to cigrattee smoke.
Well netherless I knew she was supposedly allergic to febreeze spray... I ask her husband if I can have the febreeze spray he said sure ,.. Well.. Then I spray just a little to get the smoke out of the house or at least where I can breath. she says very rudely u can't spray that I'm allergic.
I was like ok sorry ,
Well... And to let u know the bottle was half when I found it ( like it felt like half was used )
Well... I haven't touched it unless she was out of the house which was twice , that it.
Well tonight because I couldn't breath , it was cold outside , and I wanted to come in for a little bit but the air was filled with smoke so bad where u can smell it before u open the door. well she was outside.. And I only spray a little... Bit. And she was very rude to me extremely rude.

I get she is supposedly allergic but
1. If she was allergic then why does she still have it?
2. Why did she not tell her husband she was allergic?
3. Why has she not thrown it away?
4. Why is it used? ( like i said half was gone when I first found it )

I mean literally what is common sense?
If ur allergic throw it away or give it to your neighbor if she could use it

Anyway yes my boyfriend ask me everyday if I am ok and I try to be positive. soo I am hoping we move into our home tomorrow
2
1