If you never felt good, what kind of emotional toll do you think it would start to take?

loveisbeautiful
Everyday I have a headache or stomach ache or my jaw hurts (the left side grew improperly to the right, so it causes me pain at times) or my allergies act up which makes my sinus to act or I have a sinus infection (I get one pretty much every 3 months) or I'm anxious or I'm sad and if I'm really lucky, I to get deal with all those things at the same time. Now, I'm not complaining and I don't think my issues are worse then people who deal with bigger health problems then that. It's just I never get a break and I always just deal with it but sometimes it gets frustrating and overwhelming.

Before anyone asks, I have tried many different things to treat, prevent or help with all of the things I deal with but nothing really helps. Which, is also frustrating.

So, how would you feel?
11
1