If you have been healthy for most of your life as you had never had any disease or anything without going to a doctorm, Would you still go?

Anonymous
Like for instance you had been healthy thank God all your life you hardly had gone to a doctor for anything not even a broken toe. You dont even know what is to go to a doctor and youa rein ur almsot 50´s years of age.

I know my sistert is concerned fo rme but I hd never ever gone to a doctor ever in my life for anything andmy sister always keep pressuring me to go. I know is for my own sake. But she alwyas is pressuring me and obligating me to go but pressuring me big time for many years. My sister is married of course and she had had things like cysitiis, she suffers from skin allergies, hot flashes, etc etc. Im not even sexually active and I dont even take any kind of contraception. I can consider myself still a virgin.
1
3