How often do you all workout, and is there any part of your physical regime that you dread or get nervous about?

Anonymous
For example some people dread doing cardio, legs, etc.

For me currently it would have to be half mile (0.5) cruise intervals at my goal race pace, which is 7 minutes per mile for 5 miles, so each half mile will have to be 3:30 or less. I run and ruck throughout the entire week already, but these specific intervals are what makes me nervous because of the mix between doing them fast and having to sustain that speed for a relatively long time.
I do active recovery for these intervals, so I walk back approximately the same distance to the starting point and then start the next interval back up again. I’ve heard this flushes out the lactic acid faster and promotes better/faster recovery.

My schedule looks something like this:
Monday: long run (4-10 miles)
Tuesday: long run (4-10 miles)
Wednesday: .2 mile repeats at 1:24 or faster
Thursday: short ruck
Friday: .5 repeats at 3:30 or faster
Saturday: long ruck, rest, or PT
Sunday: short ruck

Each of these sessions also has PT or resistance training at the end or later on during the day.
5 mo
For those of you who don’t know, rucking is basically walking or hiking long distances with a relatively heavy backpack or rucksack (military).
19
15