Do you have any problems getting a good night's sleep or having sleeping problems, like sleeping too much?

Daniela1982
I have problems sleeping that I developed when I was really heavy and developed sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a serious sleep disorder. It means that breathing repeatedly stops and starts during sleep. The symptoms of sleep apnea include: •A period of time in which you stop breathing during sleep;
•Awakening with a dry mouth;
•Difficulty paying attention while awake;
•Gasping for air during sleep;
•Hypersomnia (excess daytime sleepiness);
•Insomnia (difficulty staying asleep);
•Irritability;
•Loud snoring;
•Morning headache.
But sleeping too much can also have an effect.
Studies have linked oversleeping with myriad health problems, including a higher risk of death from any cause. In one large meta-analysis published last year in the Journal of the American Heart Association, the risk was shown to increase with each extra hour of sleep: Sleeping nine hours was associated with a 14% increased risk of dying, 10 hours with a 30% higher risk, and 11 hours with a 47% higher risk. The risk of dying from heart disease and stroke also increased with longer sleep times.
So which are you? Too much or not enough?
Do you have any problems getting a good nights sleep or having sleeping problems, like sleeping too much?
9
1