Have you gotten or ordered anything that just so happened to be made in China since the outbreak? If so, is it safe to use?

loveisbeautiful
Before people make fun of me for this, I have extreme anxiety about a lot of things and so when there's big outbreaks those tend to give me anxiety too.

I ordered some paint pens from amazon over the weekend and I just got them today, in which I noticed it said Made in China. Naturally (for me) I got a little nervous about that and tried to look it up but only found one article. If I'm honest, I'm kind of upset and scared right now about it (even if it seems stupid to people).

So, can you tell me if I have anything to worry about with this product regarding that outbreak in China or not? I'd really appreciate it, thanks.
7
0