How much exercise is too much exercise?

Anonymous
I am currently doing 14 hours a week, which is 2 hours a day. I am thinking of adding 1 hour per day. Making it 21 hours per week or 3 hours per day. I do cardio/weight training in equal amounts. Is this too much or is it okay?
3 mo
I am a healthy weight, at the moment. I eat the right amount my body needs to maintain, the same weight. I just feel like my current exercise is just to easy. I cardio for 1 hour daily, I do weights for different areas for 1 hour. I want to add in another hour because I don't feel tried after my workouts. I do sweat a little but I don't get tried. I just want to see how far I can go before I get tried. Also, I have a job that is active, yet I can still do exercise for 2 hours.
3 mo
I just want to find my peak fitness. I need to feel like I am living to my full potential, or I would feel like I failed.
How much exercise is too much exercise?
5
4