If im sick, and have had all the symptoms of the Covid 19 virus throughout the span of my sickness, how likely is it that I have Covid 19?

Darkening
on Monday I got sick. It came on really quickly, and since Monday I've had symptoms come and go. I had a really bad headache, a sore throat, a very runny nose, and a fever as well as well as I felt weak throughout Monday till Wednesday. Now, since Wednesday I've had a really intense cough, and still a runny nose, and my breathing's been a bit weird since yesterday, when I breath in, it feels like 20% of the oxygen isn't getting to my lungs - thats the only way I can describe it. Since my location of where I live is probably a factor on how likely it is that I have Covid 19, I live in British Columbia.
Are there any other sicknesses that I could have? Im probably just over reacting I hope.
11
4