How can I not choke on food & get appetite I can’t eat help?

so since I was 17 I began to get anxiety attacks badly and that made me choke on food and not able to eat solid food. After some time I began to eat better and since few months ago I am was almost eating normal burgers tacos daily but the most 87 lbs. I was always skinny framed tiny 5ft but the most I weighed as a child was 94-96lbs. Randomly 2 weeks ago I choked on solid food and red face. So scary. I was doing so well now down the bottom again eating mashed potatoes daily , cheesecake sweet potatoes & 3 smoothies a day and tired of it. I’ll make beans tomrow and soft Mexican chilquailes but I bought a giant cheesecake cake that I usually eat entire thing at night now today one bite my face turns red. And not hungry all week no hunger. What can I buy at the store to get hunger? Any medicine? I miss tacos burgers pasta chicken, I’m so sad. I do have stress now that’s like built up in throat and I feel breathless wen I chew swallow , it’s anxiety I fucking hate!!! I’m 83 lbs now. I’m 86 then 84 then 83 then 87. I added pic of me currently how I look.
Add Opinion