Anyone else probably sick with the you know what and feel abandoned?

Anonymous
I feel I need to vent something. I'm pretty sure I have the infamous "virus" I am immune compromised and have asthma. I was born with many vitamin deficiencies and have had various problems with them over the years as well. I have at least 8 of the symptoms including shortness of breath (normally I have to have bronchitis to be this short of breath) . I feel so alone in this. I think what scares me the most is how many people won't care if I'm gone. Especially the person I care about most. I care about my parents. And I know they'd care.
They say it goes from mild to worse really quickly. Of course I'm not doing myself any favors getting worked up.
Anyway that's what I keep thinking about I think about others too but for myself it's like will you even miss me? I guess I don't know what to ask. I'm mentally ill I'm still seeing my therapist via video call.
  • Does anyone else feel this way.
3 mo
I don't know why they moved this to health maybe to avoid triggering people but it's about my relationships with people but yeah this was not the catagory I chose they decided to manually choose it
3
0