Am I skinny enough?

Anonymous
Am I skinny enough?
I suffer with extreme body dismoprhia... I've asked on other polls and some people have said I'm skinny fat, sometimes when I look in the mirror I don't know what I see. I try eating a relatively clean diet and exercise or do some form of activity daily (it's been harder being in quarentine) but I also haven't had alcohol in 7 days in this photo... What would my body type even be considered? Am I slim, curvy, skinny fat, petite? Pear shape? I would just like to know. I've been in a battle with weight loss for nearly 2 years now... I'm also a 21 year old women so it really shouldn't be this hard!
I definitely want to improve my body type.. I was doing strength training and weights on and off for months before this quarentine. I'm going to continue trying to go on daily walks, limit food intake, and no drinking alcohol.
Am I skinny enough?
9
4