Are you exercising at home during this crisis or not?

Anonymous
Many people I have heard and seen are working out from home and they even post videos of themselves doing the exercise on their social media accounts (I mean why people have to post on social media everything they do on their private life for God sake!!!) It is just for everyone to praise them "Ohh you are working out getting in shape how nice" those are the comments you most likely to receive by many people, the same comment, repetitive. So you just post a photo or video just to to be praised? I have seen this trend in my country whree people I do know are exercising and all of them posting their photos or videos while they are doing it at home, but it is many people doing it and posting. Why the need for validation?

I am not exercising as I have to do chores in the house and Im distracting from other things anyway. But also my house is not big enough and I dont have enough space to like doing aerobics or dancing or move myself freely with good space but also I dotn have a Tablet or a TV with internet included and the only computer I have at home, the speakers are nto working for a long time. But I have other things to do at home that keep me occupied
31
25