Anyone feeling signs of depression or Anxiety from this Coronavirus crap going on?

Finchie40
As much as we might think that we are still living our lives and acting like nothing is wrong with ourselves I have noticed a change in others and in myself , My motivation has dwindled , I feel like I really don’t have a care in the world , I notice I have been up and down like I am on this crazy rollercoaster ride , I am trying to keep my chin up but it’s been a struggle , I been trying to focus on positives but then I just shoot right back down, my sleeping has been shitty , my exercising has took a big decline , it’s like a struggle for me to be motivated to exercise when I know it makes me feel good when I do it , but lately I am just like who cares , I been drinking more and been smoking more weed just to escape as much as I can, I know it’s bad but it feels good , On top of that I am horny as hell and just want to fuck the way I am talking to girls isn’t usually the way I talk to girls , I notice I am more thirsty with hopes of finding a girl as thirsty as me, Anyone else going through this?
8
11