Do you think only those at risk should stay inside and the rest should just be careful?

emmily2396
The economy is really bad already in most countries and more people will suffer more from that than the virus. I think the goverment should only isolate the eldery and anyone at risk and the rest should keep living. Of course, we should still be careful about wearing masks and staying clean, but this is just not logical to me.

Staying inside won't make the virus disappear. We'll only be safe if we get immunity to it, be it through a vaccine or by letting our immune systems fight it. Most healthy people won't have problems, the mortality is under 1% for them. Almost all the people that died had some serious health issues. We may not get a vaccine or medication by 2021. Staying inside for that long won't be gpod at all.

I think we should let our immune systems fight it. That won't happen if we all stay inside. The goverment could arrange a special service for people at risk so that they will get supplies without risking an infection. Of course, I would still make masks mandatory so that the number of people getting it is spread on a longer period of time, so that medical facilities will be able to treat people who may need it.
Keep the people at risk in, other should respect the prevention protocols but keep living normally
Everyone should stay in be it 2 weeks or 1 year.
We should stay inside, but only for a few weeks.
Vote C
Everyone should live normally.
Vote D
Other.
Vote E
GirlGuy
15
0