How do you feel about smoking marijuana while pregnant? And have you ever done it?

Anonymous
I used to smoke everyday multiple times a day until I was 6 weeks pregnant (that’s when I found out) and I won’t lie it took me a couple days less than a week to come to a complete stop just because it’s what I was used to and it was a huge change in my life I had just turned 22 not even 3 weeks before with a boyfriend that I haven’t been with for a year yet so yeah I was scared to say the least and did I say this is my first child? Anyway fast forward I’m 7 months in 30 weeks and it’s on my mind again I got laid off my job because of Covid-19 and my doctors appointment got cancelled because apparently it’s really bad at my hospital. My boyfriend works everyday to provide for us so I’m lonely, Braxton Hicks and heartburn is hitting me crazy so I’m crampy and miserable. I have a ton of excuses hopefully one of those are why it’s on my mind again. I know people that didn’t smoke during pregnancy with healthy babies and I know people that did smoke with just as healthy babies in fact my mother smoked with me and my siblings and we are all fine and healthy me being the youngest at 22.
i just want to know people’s honest opinions put me at ease a little bit it’s not like I’m doing anything else lol.
Also I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe 🙂
4
1