What do you think of my mom's symptoms?

mistixs
My 60 year old mother was throwing up mucus for 10 minutes. She said she has a sore throat and it feels like her throat is closing up. Naturally I'm very worried during this COVID19 pandemic, but she said it's normal to happen with sore throats. She said she doesn't feel like she has a fever.
Thoughts? Should we get my mom to see a doctor?
What do you think of my moms symptoms?
I have no idea
I'm not very educated in this topic, but I think she's probably fine. No need to see a doctor, for now.
I'm not very educated in this topic, but I think she might need to see a doctor.
Vote C
I'm not very educated in this topic, but I think she DEFINITELY needs to see a doctor.
Vote D
I'm educated in this topic. I think she's probably fine. No need to see a doctor, for now.
Vote E
I'm educated in this topic. I think she might need to see a doctor.
Vote F
I'm educated in this topic. She DEFINITELY needs to see a doctor.
Vote G
GirlGuy
2 mo
I want to clarify that she was throwing up mucus BECAUSE of her sore throat. (I just realized it could be interpreted that she got a sore throat from vomiting, but it was the other way around)
2 mo
Update: As of this morning, she says she feels better. She also said that she probably got it from her coworker who had the same symptoms a couple weeks ago.
What do you think of my mom's symptoms?
47
20