Anyone else have trouble sleeping? Any tips to make going to sleep easier?

Dazed0N0Confused
I'm an insomniac. Sometimes it takes me forever to go to sleep. Sometimes, when I can eventually get to sleep, I wake up two hours later and it's another four hours before I can go back to sleep. Melatonin supplements I have to use gingerly because I need more and more if I use them on the regular, I smoke indica (downer) weed, and occasionally my mom or my aunt will send me some of their good sleeping pills, and I only use them when I don't have to work the next day. My ex used to tell me just to "fake it til you make it" but he was able to fall asleep so easily. Sometimes it's easier to sleep after sex, if it's a good romp, but I'm single & not fooling around with anyone so that's currently off the table. When the weather is nice I take late night walks around my neighborhood and sometimes I'm out for two hours.
I'm just wondering if there's any tips or ideas to help?
15
6