Do you think Covid-19 should be called as Chinese virus?

Anonymous
As you guys know, president Trump calls the virus as Chinese virus, what do you think about it?

Additional info MERS-Cov virus is actually taken its name as Middle East respiratory syndrome. There is also Spanish flu. So why it is not okay to call Covid-19 as Chinese virus?
2 mo
Guys, if people get close with wild life which are reservoir for viruses to evolve, you get the diseases. It's so simple and scientific. I don't judge the cultures, but if a culture harms to other people even apart from themselves, they should quit in my opinion. There are many food options, we are not in the hunger times so there is no life or death issue, if people do not eat wild animals.
2 mo
I've read some scientific articles on Covid-19. And one of them was really interesting. They found 4 unusual insertion to its S protein (which is used to interact with cells). This is unusual because no other coronoviruses in same family has these insertions. The insertions' sequences were more familiar to HIV virus. Maybe the Covid-19 is created?
13
0