Why there is a culture of glorifying obesity? And implying that being thick is sexy?

Anonymous
You can be slim yet fit and healthy with strong body
Curvey, thicc, plus size models. These words been shoved down our throats. And someone trying to teach people that being fat is healthy. Now if you are obese because of health issue than its fine. But if you are obese because you eat 10 packs of pizza a day. Then you are encouraging a culture of laziness, mediocrity, and illness.

Yea models like Ashley grahams once she is in her 50s her knees won't carry her anymore and she will develop osteoarthritis.

Its not difficult to be fit and in shape. I was obese before and i worked hard to get in shape. And the process changed me mentally to a more hardworking committed person. Which a chubby glorifying culture won't encourage
2 mo
to the stupid pink anon who got upset about my opinion. This proves what i am talking about. Its some mediocre individuals who dont care about losing weight. Trying to normalize what is not normal which is being fat. Like a drug addict who isn't able to quit. So instead of going to rehab he makes being an addict hip and cool. Models like ashley graham should be really kicked out of the industry
5
7