PLEASE BE HONEST, am I ill (emotionally/mentally)?

Anonymous
Just a few days after I graduated high school, I felt the need to date someone IMMEDIATELY, because I missed out on dating when I was in high school (for personal reasons). So I started obsessing over trying to get a boyfriend. Because of that, I ended up choosing a college major that turned out to be not my thing, because I chose it randomly, because I was in such a hurry to get that decision “over with”, because I was too busy trying to get a boyfriend, because I was in a rush to get one. So ever since I finished that degree program (when I was 22), for YEARS I was completely “stuck” on the mistake of “messing up on my career choice because of that ‘dating’ thing”. “Stuck” as in, literally OBSESSING about the mistake, because I desperately felt the need to turn back time and not do the “boyfriend” thing I did, simply so that I would not have messed up on my career choice like I did—but as people said to me about it, obviously you can’t change the past, so I was completely STUCK. by the way an important detail here is that I have a diagnosis of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Anyway, the reason I couldn’t get over the mistake was because I still felt that way about the “dating” (obsessed with how I didn’t date during high school, so feeling like I should’ve dated someone ASAP after hs to make up for it) So I stayed stuck “OCD” about what happened, from when I was 22 until I was 27, not doing ANYTHING with my life—hardly any socializing or hobbies and not even working! Just obsessing because I was so OCD about what happened and couldn’t get over it! (Just so u know, I did finally get over that “dating” thing about a year ago.) Anyway, PLEASE BE HONEST (it won’t offend me at all 🙂), do you think I’m ill? I just wanna know the truth. (I hope I’m not, but if I am, then I should know, because then at least there’s a reason that “being stuck for years” happened.) Thanks.
Updates:
1 mo
And why has only one person answered me?
PLEASE BE HONEST, am I ill (emotionally/mentally)?
Add Opinion