Approximately what do you think my weight was, at the time these pictures were taken (@5 ft 7) ?

VIVANT
Not looking for advice or flattery or insult. Just a # number. Much obliged.
Thanks so much 😊
165
155
145
Vote C
135
Vote D
125
Vote E
115
Vote F
105
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
Ok I’m just going to put this out there bc I have the impression it’s going to be a silent issue for anyone who semi knows me on here.

These are not meant to be sexy and they do not signify major lifestyle changes lol

They are just old pics I had that were never intended For anything public.

Have been reflecting and grown curious about various weight stages.

I have No more from that period and I don’t intend to post from the present any times soon. So really nothing new is happening 😌
1 mo
How much weight loss (guesstimate) for this Body to reach 110. (5 ft 7. Large boned. Top hourglass shape- I e shoulders wider than hips/ legs) ? β†—

If you all don’t mind- For the post above- Just guess my weight.

I don't know why I made the question so complicated πŸ€¨πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I am curious if I look the same weight or different weight, between this post and the post in the link.

It should just say β€œ What do I appear to weigh in this pic”

Thanks 😊
42
8