Ladies & Trans Men, What Is/Was Your Go To Menstrual Product? Which Are The Most Popular?

Anonymous
I've used them all: Pads, Tampons, Menstrual Cup, Period Panties, Birth Control (Pill) to "skip" my periods and, yes, Handmade Makeshift Pads.
My personal go to after years of trying everything is the Menstrual Cup. While it can get messy and/or uncomfortable the first few times, practice does make perfect. I save more money with my yearly purchase of The Cup than replacing panties every few months due to wash wear and restocking tampons or pads monthly.
I have heavy periods, I would always leak with tampons. I hate the feeling of pads because I feel like I am wearing a diaper and the fact that the blood can miss the pad entirely even when put on correctly. I felt weird just wearing panties, worried that they would leak, even though I KNOW they won't. Birth Control in Pill Form made me gain so much weight. With the Cup though, I don't normally overflow unless it is really heavy that day.
I've learned a lot since I started using the cup, like I don't bleed at much as tampons or pads make me think I do. Blood clots are very infrequent now. I've found whole pieces of uterine lining, that were the size of a quarter, which was cool and a little disquieting, but still cool all the same.
I am also looking into an Implant to stop my period for 5 years to really save money, but for now, the cup is my favorite.
So, ladies, and my trans men, what is/was your go to menstrual product?
Pads
Tampons
Menstrual Cup
Vote C
Period Panties
Vote D
Birth Control
Vote E
Other/Combination of Products
Vote F
I Don't Get Periods, I'm Just Here To See The Poll
Vote G
GirlGuy
2
4