I had an edible and overdosed, went to the hospital because my heart rate went up and ever since then I’ve had anxiety?

Anonymous
On May 3rd I had an edible, I never smoke, drink or do any drugs, this was my first time and I overdosed. My heart rate went up and I felt like I needed water. I did not know it was because of the edible so I went to the hospital, my blood work came out good. Just that my heart rate was up, ever since that day I’ve been scared thinking I have something else wrong with me. When I think of it, my heart goes up. I’m currently at the cardiologist and they said it’s very likely just my anxiety and stress from the scare. Because whenever I’m about to get checked my heart rate begins to go up lile I get nervous and scared.
2
2