What kind of intresting scars do you have? physically or mentally?

angecandy
which of your scars have the most interesting background?

These are the interesting one that i have.
1) two scars on the forehead between eyebrows = I got them when i got dizzy and happened to hit my forehead against two pointed stones against the wall because I was playing a spinning around game with the babysitter and my friends when I was 6 years old.
2) burn scars on my right arm = I got the scar when I was 3 years old and happened to pull a cup of hot water from the table towards me when no one saw.
3) burn scars on my right foot = happened to burn myself with hot tea when I was 3 years old, a few months after the hot water accident.
4) The scar between my breast to the left near the heart = I was a little too spoiled when I was little, ate too much mayonnaise, ice cream, candy, chocolate and other good stuff. even though it was hidden in child-safe places, I could still climb and find it. it caused me to have a bulge between the chest to the left near the heart due to fat. at the hospital, a small short operation was performed. I was 1 year old, close to 2 years old. My secret side is that I've always been like a tomboy ever since I was born, always clumsy, bumpy and other.
.
6
5