Can you die from ingesting kitchen sponges?

Anonymous
I got drunk last night and eat a pack of 3 sponges. I was out of myself and don't really know why would I do that, woke up this morning with a heavy stomach and a little bit uncomfortable. I keep burping and just overall uncomfortable. My question is can I die from it? I saw the plastic that said the sponges should be rinse in clean water before use because they had an antibacterial solution in it. What do I do? My stomach keeps making loud noises and heavy movements
Can you die from ingesting kitchen sponges?
8
4
Add Opinion