Is there really a diffence in the foods an elder person have to eat and young person who eats healthy?

Anonymous
I eman for me is the same as the food intake has to be the same, veggies, fruits, meats or white meat, dairy, some pasta or carbs.

Maybe the difference is in the amount or the frequency but the foods are the same right?

I been questioned by my older sister that I dont preapre good food for mom at home. My sister is married and she does not even live in the house. My mom does not like to eat heavy at dinner but also it can upst her stomach too, and she eats small portions each time.

Also my brother sided with my sister on this and they both believe I dont fix good food at home. I mean im not a slave in the house or a cook. I fix food for my brother and myself and mom, the same kind of food. I can't afford to make special dinner for mom or lunch as we we are not a rich people to buy and buy food. I always try to have veggies fruits and meat and diry at hom eo my mom eat. I mean a young person on a diet plan who has to eat veggies, fruits, and othe stuff can be the same food an elder can eat, as it is the same veeggies, the same dairy, similar meat. similar dairy. Th issue with my mom is that she does not like to eat a snack mid morning or mid afternoon as she believes she is fulled from lunch so the snalcs is the thing she really does n ot like to eat.
5 d
I mean Im not feeding my mom with lots of oil or lots of sugar althoguh she has a sweet tooth. but because I also do not like to eat lots of greasy stuff. I mean the thing is you can eat everything with moderation and I beleive that a applies with senior or young person.

My sister and my brother question me for this that Im not fixingf good food for mom. Well im the one who cooks at the house in the meantime as Im unemployed and I haven't found a job yet and now more difficult with this crisis
3
0